Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Updated May 25, 2018
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do so, ZS may not be able to fulfill any pending orders, but we will refund your purchase price and shipping.2. Accountability
ZS collects at the time of your subscription to its email list, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you). This may include, but is not always limited to, your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times and referring web site addresses).
ZS collects at the time of purchase information that includes but may not be limited to, your name, shipping address, contact phone number, contact email, time and date of order, referring web site addresses and short history of prior contact with the ZS website. Primarily, we do this in order to contact you regarding the specifics of your order if needed.3. Third Party Vendors
ZS uses Shopify Pay, an integrated leading payment gateway, to process credit card transactions. We offer Paypal as another payment processor. In either case, your personal financial information including complete credit card numbers or checking account numbers are never available or revealed to ZS.
We use the advertising and tracking capabilities of several advertising platforms to provide and improve our advertising, including those from Facebook, Pinterest and Google – including Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Analytics & Interest Reporting and Adwords conversion tracking.
- ZS collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding ZS products;
- to fulfill your requests for products or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary;
- to personalize some of our product offerings for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ZS site or any ZS product;
- to protect the services, products or rights of ZS, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ZS site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning the ZS site, products and services.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
ZS limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. ZS does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
ZS does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if ZS has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ZS’s rights or property, other users of the ZS website, products, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, in the event that ZS is purchased by another company or merges with another company, personal information such as email lists or the personal information contained in customer lists may be one of the transferred business assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which ZS maintains facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our email list or customer database), ZS will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons to prove ZS’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
ZS will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing ZS about changes to their personal information. ZS will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
ZS will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
ZS will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request it by writing to:
Zelda’s Song, LLC
2490 Black Rock Turnpike #448
Fairfield, CT 06825
If ZS is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as: that by doing so, it would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life of security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ZS as described above. ZS will promptly correct such personal information.